Reconnecting My Car Battery
Under the driver’s side of the dashboard, on the steering column.
Reconnecting my car battery. Make sure you have your car radio security code if it has one. This is the last step in disconnecting your battery and must be done carefully since the battery can be quite heavy (as much as 60 lbs). Place the new battery on the tray and tighten the clamps.
The minerals and various impurities in tap water will go to work inside your battery and shorten it's life. On car batteries, red is always positive, and black is always negative (ground). A loose battery can lead to intermittent disconnects and other power problems, so if the battery won’t fit correctly take it back and get another.
Your car may stall suddenly as you drive after reconnecting its battery. Always turn off the car; So connecting the lead first is safer.
You'll need to reconnect the battery and repeat steps 1 and 2 to disable the alarm system. Make sure the battery is fully charged; Customized settings initialization to find information on systems requiring initialization after reconnecting the battery, look in the general:
At this point, you will do the actual placing. Final thoughts your car radio may not turn on after you replace its battery if you have a damaged fuse, a locked radio, or an improperly installed battery. If reconnecting an old battery, it may be worth having it checked first if it is a few years old;
Use a wrench to loosen the nut of the negative terminal and remove the wire from the battery. Slide the cable clamp off and verify that the alarm is disarmed. Fill only with distilled water.
- Phoenix Car Dealerships For Bad Credit
- Pet Care Center Metro
- Phoenix Car Accident Lawyer Reviews
- Pet Care Santa Rosa California
- Personal Injury Car Accident Lawyer Denver
- People Who Buy Junk Cars Near Me
- People Who Buy Junk Cars Without Title
- Pet Care Center Montgomery Al
- Pet Care Santa Rosa West
- Personal Care Attendant Course
- Pet Care Insurance Claim Form
- Pet Urgent Care Phoenix
- Person Centered Care Approach
- Personal Care Aide Jobs Near Me
- Personal Care Homes Saskatoon
- Phlebotomy Career Training Legit
- Pet Care Insurance Philippines
- Pet Care Near Me Jobs
- Personal Care Services List
- Personal Care Homes In Augusta Ga