Mo Anam Cara Ogham
Ogham is the earliest form of writing in the irish language.
Mo anam cara ogham. Wearing the ancient anam cara marking, you extend an invitation to enjoy rich relationship with those in your lives and with yourself. At best, “anam cara” could be translated as “soul of a friend.” the “mo” is wrong in any case, as when two vowels come together like that, they elide (so “my soul” is “m’anam,” not “mo anam.”) so you could have “m’anam cara,” but that would be even odder, as it would come out to “my soul of a friend.” Add to favorites hand writing mug, custom text cup, anam cara gift, inspirational mug, hand writing gift, custom text coffee mug, friendship gift ideas.
'mo anam cara' is gaelic for 'my soul mate'. The mo anam cara irish jewelry range is made in ireland and features a very popular range of irish rings, pendants, bracelets, and brooches in various precious metals such as gold and silver. Each piece is hand painted by the award winning ethel kelly in her workshop in knockcroghery, county roscommon using hand made paper and comes with a printed history of this ancient celtic script.
Ogham script is an early form of old irish and the first known irish writing. They created the original mo anam cara, “my soulmate”ring. A writer attributes the term to the ancient irish monks, who used anam cara to refer to a monk’s spiritual guide, teacher.
Turn the pendant over to reveal the gaelic translation mo anam cara is beautifully inscribed detail. We are the original designers of the now infamous ‘mo anam cara’ ring, which translates to ‘soul mate’. ‘anam’ is the irish gaelic word for ‘soul’, ‘cara’ translates from irish (gaelic) to friend.
W ear this secret message in ancient ogham, an inscription just the two of you will understand. It was originally designed in the mid ’90’s and it is still a firm favourite world wide. $1000+ 20% off sample rings;
The band on this ring has been deeply etched and includes the sentiment of “mo anam cara” in the ancient ogham celtic alphabet and also features a trinity knot motif. This beautiful unisex ring is inscribed with 18k gold ogham script the irish words 'mo anam cara' (pronounced: We have produced this ring in many variations, including ogham.
- Who Buys Cars Without Title In Corpus Christi
- What Is Urgent Care Facility
- White Tree Frog Tadpole Care
- Where Can I Get A Car Key Made
- Where To Go For Emergency Eye Care
- When To Replace Car Battery Cables
- Where To Get Nc Car Inspection Near Me
- White Interior Carl Moll
- Whats The Best Alarm System For Cars
- Wheelchair Carrier For Car South Africa
- Which Company Produces Lexus Cars
- White Interior Car Paint
- What To Do After A Car Accident Not Your Fault
- What Is Urgent Care Clinic
- What To Caption A New Car Photo
- Wheres The Nearest Car Wash To My Current Location
- White Interior Car Light Bulbs
- Wheelchair Accessible Cars Australia
- Where Is The Closest Toyota Dealership
- White Interior Car For Sale